Strategies for COVID-19 prevention and control
As a state of emergency has been declared, due to the global pandemic of the COVID-19 , preventive measures will be implemented in Hotel Fontana, in order to protect the health of all employees and all guest who visit the hotel.
• All guests are required to disinfect their hands when entering the hotel at the main entrance;
• All employees of the hotel are obliged to wash their hands thoroughly with soap;
• All employees should avoid shaking hands, approaching and kissing each other, which is advised to all guests;
• When coughing or sneezing, it is necessary to use a tissue or possibly use the elbow;
• Measures of disinfection and maintenance of space hygiene are increased to the maximum, and disinfection is performed after each contact of a guest or employee with common areas;
• Wellness & Spa center, restaurant and fitness center are closed to all users until further notice;-ovo treba da se izbaci i na srpskom
• The opening hours of the Lobby Bar are now from 8am to 8pm.-ovde promeniti vreme za oba jezika
• The maximum number of guests in the common areas is limited up to 50.
We are constantly following all health advice and measures in order to react in a timely manner and act responsibly towards our guests, colleagues and the general health of all!